Under Sink Tap Direct Connect Water Filtration System
OGF Smart Shield Under Sink Tap Water Filtration System
Turn ordinary tap water into spring water, clean and healthy as Mother Nature intended. The OGF Smart Shield Under Sink Water Filters are designed with earth-based materials approved by the National Science Foundation for water filtration, and tested & certified by independent laboratories to NSF/ANSI standards, so you and your family can enjoy complete confidence in the quality of your filtered water. The system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the OGF Smart Shield filter uses organic ground-up coconut shells, making it more sustainable for our earth. Additionally, the compact system doesn’t take up much space, fitting alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
About the Direct Connect System Inline NSF 53 Water Filter
- UNDER SINK TAP WATER FILTER: The solid carbon block water filter uses depth & adsorption filtration to achieve sub 1 micron contaminant removal. Adsorption removes water particulates via the activated coconut carbon surface areas, which adsorbs contaminants such as cysts, heavy metals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals & herbicides as they try to pass by. Depth filtration (2” thick) involves the removal of suspended waste products as they try to pass by the millions of layers of activated coconut carbon block.
- BACTERIOSTATIC WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM: It is the ideal kitchen sink filter for well water because it removes bacteria and cysts. Unlike carbon only filters, the inline water filter Smart Shield is bacteriostatic and not susceptible to mold or bacteria growth, making it the ideal water filter for sink. This water purifier will keep your family drinking clearly filtered water.
- INLINE WATER FILTER: The OGF Smart Shield is the perfect inline water filter for your house, but can also be configured to work as an inline water filter for your refrigerator. Its 3rd Party Certified against NSF/ANSI 42, 53, and 401. Compare its 3rd party testing to other brands for under sink water filters and you will see that the Smart Shield is the only filter in this group certified to 3 different NSF/ANSI drinking water standards.OGF Smart Shield certified against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 401
– NSF/ANSI 42 Standard – Chlorine, Taste, Odor and Particulates
– NSF/ANSI 53 Standard – Cryptosporidium, Lead, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC) and Asbestos
– NSF/ANSI 401 Standard – Herbicides, Detergents, “Emerging” Pesticides and Pharmaceuticals
- FEWER REPLACEMENTS MORE SAVINGS – The OGF Smart Shield is the most economical filter on the market. At a cost of only pennies per gallon of fresh water, the OGF Smart Shield not only saves your family money but also lessens the impact of single use plastic bottle water on our earth. One OGF Smart Shield filter gives you 15x the capacity of the leading gravity-based water filter pitcher while removing 70+ more contaminants than the leading pitcher.
- SELECTIVE FILTRATION – OGF Smart Shield’s selective filtration technology intelligently retains naturally occurring beneficial minerals in your water like Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium for healthier, more delicious water! Reverse osmosis water filters remove everything from the water, including the trace minerals your body needs.
- TRIPLE CERTIFIED – OGF Water Filters took the extra step to have the OGF Smart Shield 3rd party certified to three different NSF/ANSI water filtration standards for removal of:
– Chlorine & Odors
– Heavy Metals
– Chemical Resistant Cysts (Giardia & Cryptosporidium)
– Herbicides, Pesticides and VOCs
– Trace Pharmaceuticals
Why Choose the OGF Smart Shield Filter?
- Removes up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants
- Solid Carbon Block Design (Not Granular Carbon like Brita)
- It’s 100% replaceable, 100% recyclable, 100% BPA-free
- 100% Made in the USA
- Tested in multiple labs to remove 99.99% of over 70+ different tap water contaminants
- Produces up to 651 gallons of clean water
- Industry-leading technology tested to highest international standards
- Filters 10x more contaminants than the leading water filter pitchers
- Stops 1500+ plastic bottles going into landfills per year
- Average recommended filter replacement: 1 per year
OGF Direct Connect System
7.09″L x 1.77″W x 3.15″H