Expert Series Split Tank Softener
Utilizing dual-chamber, regeneration cycle technology, our Expert RC unit combines the power of two medias in one tank. The high-performance resin media and activated carbon configuration filter and soften your water in a single unit.
The Expert RC not only reduces hardness, it also handles common taste and odor problems, such as chlorine, associated with city water. The advanced, patented technology equipped in the controller also keeps your system running at maximum efficiency. Paired with our patented Water Efficient Technology®, the Expert RC softener can offer the most efficient system on the market today. It’s also capable of connecting wirelessly with Wripli® for complete control of your water while you are on the go.
The system is designed to be environmentally-friendly while safeguarding your household plumbing, appliances, improving taste and eliminating unwanted odors. This combination makes a good, quality water for everyday living.
EXPERT SPLIT TANK SOFTENER FEATURES
- Deep cleaning regeneration only when necessary
- Exclusive features ensure consistent water quality
- Vacation mode prevents unnecessary regenerations
- Only one internal moving part for easy maintenance
- Battery backup
Wripli Enabled (optional)
- Current Flow rate: See how much treated water is running through your home in real time
- Water Usage: Monitor the total number of gallons of water your home used during the day
- Notifications: Receive notifications for salt reminders, service alarms and system errors
- Vacation mode: Set vacation mode from anywhere in the world
Patented Chlorine Generator
- Ability to self-chlorinate unit
- Monitors every cleaning
- High performance resin
- Powerful durable media
- Reduces the minerals that cause hard water
- Undergoes rigorous quality control testing
Secondary Media Tank
- Provides continuous soft water during regeneration
Vortech™ Distribution Plate
- Delivers high and consistent flow rates
- Provides a deeper clean by using the water flow to agitate the media
Low Maintenance Brine Tank
- Built in safety float
- Heavy duty, corrosion-free material
- Fills with soft water, which reduces cleaning
Expert Series Split Tank Softener Specs
- Upflow units are indicated by a “U” after the model number. i.e. AOERC-1054U
- All A. O. Smith Precision RC water softeners are factory preset at medium salting.
- Iron removal may vary depending on form of iron, pH and other local conditions. On waters that are pre-chlorinated, or where other pre-oxidation occurs, an iron precipitate can form that is too small to be filtered.
- Unit not tested for capacity at these peak flow rates. Water quality may vary.