WL270 Eco Bottleless Water Cooler
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Direct fed water cooler with a four stage reverse osmosis filtration system, producing an unlimited amount of great tasting water on-demand in your preferred water temperature: Hot, Cold or Room Temperature.
- Our In-tank UV sanitization technology removes 97% of bacteria and viruses, providing healthier drinking water, glass after glass.
- BioCote Protection is a silver ion additive that provides an effective barrier against microbes like bacteria and mold.
- Eco-friendly replacing over 1,000 pounds of plastic waste every year per household.
- Multiple filtration options to fit specific water conditions. A choice of carbon filtration or reverse osmosis, ideal to address poor incoming water conditions (including boil alerts).
- Gravity-fed system, particularly suitable for low pressure installations, also guarantees water supply in case of power outage.
- The in-tank sanitizing system ensures water is exposed to the UV light to maintain the microbiological purity of the water.
- Faults indicators for easier servicing.
- BioCote® protected reservoir and dispensing area (including drip tray body, cold faucet, user interface panel and buttons).
- Leak detection for peace of mind.
- Energy saving sleep mode.
Freestanding and countertop
14.9” (W) x 44.8” (H) x 13.3” (D)
14.9” (W) x 18.5 (H) x 13.3” (D)
Dispense area height
Freestanding: 72.7 lbs
Countertop: 59.2 lbs
Standard filtration recommended
Reverse osmosis or 1 x Carbon filter
Ambient reservoir: 2.5 gal
Cold tank: 1 gal
Total capacity: 4 gal
Hot tank (500 Watt): 1/2 gal
|Drip tray capacity|
110V (60 Hz)
Water temperatures settings
Cold: 37 °F – 54 °F
Hot: 189 °F