D7 Bottleless Water Cooler
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Economical: Without the use of plastic bottles, the Clover D7A saves you hundreds of dollars per year. Instead, the water comes from your existing plumbing for cleaner water and extra efficiency.
- Easy Clean-Up: The Clover D7A water dispenser requires little maintenance. Just remove the one piece ABS drip tray for occasional cleaning.
- Efficient Cooling and Heating: This hot and cold water cooler has an ultra efficient condenser that’s cooled via convection and operates quietly.
- Stainless Steel Tanks: Both the hot and cold water tanks are constructed of hygienic stainless steel which is specifically designed to be contaminant resistant and protect your health.
- Cabinet – Plastic, high density polyethylene cabinet eliminates the problem of rust and corrosion. Superior resistance to UV degradation. One-piece blow molded cabinet is designed to allow easy cleaning and quick cabinet removal for convenient service. Handle on the back of the unit allows for easy transport of the water cooler.
- Faucets – Easy to use, durable polypropylene self-closing faucets. Standard safety hot water faucet.
- Hot Water Tank – Hygienic stainless steel tank with a highly efficient internal heating element.
- Cold Water Tank – Hygienic stainless steel.
- Refrigeration Unit – Convection cooled condenser, internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with an automatic overload protector. No lubricant needed. Refrigerant is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- LG Brand Compressor – All coolers come standard with a LG brand compressor. Each cooler has LG’s highest quality compressor with the low cycle rates.
- Dual Float Valve
- Hot Water Safety Faucet (US patented)
0.85 GAL/HR OF 50°F/HR
12.4” W x 12.5” D x 40” H
Removable drip tray with anti-splash grid. Designed to withstand high impact useCompressor
LG Brand Compressor
|Water temperatures settings|
Cold: 39.2°F – 50°F
Available in White or Black