Versacooler® II with Hands-Free Quasar™ Versafiller with Versafilter II and Remedi Filter (PG8F2EBQ | PGF2EBQ).
Model PG8F2EBQ shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water per ASHRAE 18 testing. Model PGF2EBQ is a non-refrigerated drinking fountain and delivers ambient water. Shall include the QUASAR sports bottle filler with hands-free activation; fountain shall have four antimicrobial copper push pads to activate the manual flow of water for the cooler. Shall have VersaFilter II for lead, cyst, chlorine, taste, and odor reduction.
QUASAR bottle filler shall have UVC-LED treatment at the dispense point, which disinfects the water while it is being dispensed. UVCLED also cycles on periodically to keep the dispense point sanitized between dispenses.
Hands-free VersaFiller components contain Freshield®, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation caused by the growth of micro-organisms and mildew. Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Water saver bubbler to reduce waste water by 50% and shall have flexible guard and operate between 20 and 100 PSI. Cabinet finish shall be brushed stainless steel or greystone on galvanized steel. Shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall comply with ANSI 117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories to US and Canadian standards. Shall comply with NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372.
- PG8F2EBQ delivers 8.0 gallons of chilled drinking water per hour.
- PGF2EBQ is a non-refrigerated fountain.
- Hands-free QUASAR with mercury-free UVC-LED treatment at the dispense point
- Waterways are Lead-Free in materials & construction
- Flexible one-piece water saver bubbler guard infused with silver based antimicrobial additive
- Stainless steel top and heavy duty galvanized steel frame
- High efficiency cooling system and refrigerant R-134a
- External stream height adjustment on the drinking fountain
- Built in filter monitor and bottle counter
- VersaFilter II is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead, chlorine, taste and odor reduction to 3000 gallons
- Standard cabinet finish: Greystone powder coated paint on galvanized steel
- Optional finishes: Sandstone powder coated paint; Stainless steel (at additional cost)
- Prior to roughing consult with local, state and federal codes for proper mounting height
- Shipped with complete instructions and wall mounting bracket
- Removable side and front panels provide easy access for installation.
- One piece chrome plated brass bubbler (036700-001)
- Antimicrobial Copper - EPA Registration No. 89187-3
- Certified to UL 399 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.120 (electric water coolers only)
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61-G & 372 and conforms with the lead content requirements for “Lead Free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- These waters coolers comply with the requirements of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed
- VersaFilter II is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53
Limited 1-Year Warranty
(Continental limits of the United States and Canada)
Five years on the sealed refrigeration system and most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample available upon request.
One year on components parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each drinking fountain; sample copy available upon request.