Bottle Filler Water Fountain Conversion
Hands-Free VersaFiller® Retrofit Kit (PWEBF) Bottle Filler Water Fountain
Hands-Free VersaFiller® Retrofit Kit (PWEBF)
When retrofitted to either the PG8AC or P8AM, the PWEBF bottle filler water fountain has independent hands-free activation. VersaFiller alcove and activation button contain Freshield®, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation caused by the growth of micro-organisms and mildew. Unit shall include filter monitor and bottle counter. VersaFiller cabinet finish is brushed stainless steel.
When retrofitted to either the PG8AC or P8AM the Versa Filler bottle filler water fountain models satisfy ANSI A117.1 and ADA requirements when properly installed. These bottle filler water fountain Units also meet guidelines for children’s accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach. Shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories to US and Canadian standards. Shall comply with NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials & construction
- VersaFiller has independant hands-free activation
- Integrated back-lit bottle counter
- Built in filter monitor
- Heavy duty galvanized steel frame
- Surface mount frame assembly
- VersaFiller cabinet finish is brushed stainless steel
- Prior roughing height. consult with local, state, and federal codes for proper to mounting
- Shipped with complete instructions and wall mounting brackets
- Elkay Adapter Gasket
- Sunroc/HWS Adapter
- Certified to UL 399 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.120 (electric water coolers only)
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61-G & 372 and conforms with the lead content requirements for “Lead Free” plumbing Louisiana as state defined laws by and the California, U.S. Safe Vermont, Drinking Maryland, Water Act and these waters coolers comply with the requirements of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed
Limited 1-Year Warranty
(Continental limits of the United States and Canada)
Five years on the sealed refrigeration system and most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample available upon request.
One year on components parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each drinking fountain; sample copy available upon request.
50° F Drinking Water
90° F Ambient Air Temp*
Rated Capacity GPH
Base Rate GPH
115 Volts, 60 HZ
Full Load Amps
Net Wt. Approx.